Sunday, April 1, 2012

Overwhelmed..

     As we stop this Resurrection week to reflect on what Jesus did on the cross for us and we reflect on the power of His resurrection, I am overwhelmed by His love me. "he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5) He took the punishment for my sin by death on the cross and then three days later He arose from the dead so that I could have eternal life!! These facts alone overwhelm me (and I feel so unworthy yet He does love me & you)  and make me eternally grateful!! I pray that this week that you will reflect on the power & significance of what HE did on the cross. I also pray that He would overwhelm you like He has me with His love..
     I can't believe that there are only ten weeks left until I leave for my two and half month journey to Malawi. I am so excited yet so overwhelmed that God would choose to let me go to share His love...


There are a few ways that you all can be praying for my journey:
- please pray for the fuel shortage problem occurring in Malawi
- please pray for the people that I will be interacting with
- please pray that I am diligent in the preparations that I must make before I go
- please pray for the financial support that I must raise to be able to make the journey (see http://puremission.org/give/send-a-servant/#/35 for details)

No comments:

Post a Comment