Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Encouraging Words/ Songs of Hope

Tonight I just wanted to leave you with some encouragement that the Lord gave me....

The first is a song that the Lord led me to listen tonight...it is called "You are Good" by Point of Grace...Despite a couple of weeks when things haven't always been easy...the Lord reminded me of His goodness!!





The next song is what the Lord had me listen to next. Although a very familiar song, there was a line in there that struck me..The song is "How Deep the Father's Love" by Joy Williams and the line that struck me was the one that says "His wounds have paid my ransom." God's gift of salvation is free to us but was paid for by the wounds of His Son..





Next the Lord brought to me the following in Scripture:

"The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand."                                           ~ Psalm 37:23-24


Though a familiar passage this passage brought me much comfort.

I will leave you with the song that the Lord left me with tonight:




No comments:

Post a Comment