Sunday, May 27, 2012

Summer Goals

                Every year people come up with New Year Resolutions, but I've decided to be different and come up with Summer 2012 resolutions.

  1.  I want to start my reading through the Bible through a year plan & stay on track with it. I've tried so many times but let worldly things get in the way. I want to do this to continue to get the big picture & a bigger picture of who God is
  2. You may laugh at this one but I want to learn how to ride a bike. Yes, it's confession time. I don't know how to ride a bike. But I've decided I really want to do this.
  3. I want to start training for a half marathon again. I started training a few years ago but stopped because I got sick & never got back up to full speed. I enjoy running but enjoy running distances even more (I know that sounds crazy but it's true.) I also feel like it will help teach me Biblical lessons such as discipline, endurance, relying on the Lord for strength when I don't feel like keep going, etc.


Though I don't know what this summer will bring these are some of my goals that I thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment