this last week we had our first "official" team meeting for the journey to malawi in september. i was so excited to have a meeting and meeting those i would be serving with for two weeks in malawi. we did get to find out that we will be doing evangelism in villages that surround Esther's House and that we would be spending time with the orphans and widows of esther's house. both of which i am super excited about since it allows to fulfill the follwoing scriptures:
Matt 28:19-20 "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you."
James 1:27 "Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to VISIT orphans and widows in their affliction."
other things we will do while there are potentially some construction work, vacation bible school activities, and we will get to minister to missionary families living there (the Wilsons and the Carneys.)
I am beyond excited for what God is going to do in and through this journey to Malawi in September!
but can i ask you to pray for us?
- pray for many, many Gospel opportunities (in airports, airplanes (lots of time spent in airplanes one of our airplane rides is 17 hours long!!!!), and in Malawi)
- pray for the safety of our team in traveling and in health
- pray that we are an encouragement tot the missionary families living over there now
- pray for more guys to join our team
- pray that each of us fully financially supported in the cost that it takes to go over there.
- pray about whether the Lord would have you financially support me (please click here if you would like to financially support me)
Thanks everyone in advance!
excited for my next post which i hope to have up later this weekend...