Sunday, May 18, 2014

hope

over the last couple of months:
- there are people I know who have lost loved ones
- there are people I know who have been diagnosed with cancer
- I have failed miserablely at doing this thing called life

But the beauty of it all is that there is hope. there is hope for the believer that one day Jesus will return again and we will get to live where there is no more mourning, no more crying, no more pain and we will get to live in a place where He is making all things new (Revelation 21:4-5)

but that hope is for the believer. if you do NOT know Christ as your personal Lord & Savior please feel free to message me and I would love to share with you how can have the hope that the believer has!

I leave you with the following song that has spoke to me in times of brokeness in all that is around me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pze4kMuvcfk

No comments:

Post a Comment